The Truth Behind the Cornell-Technion Partnership:
- Cornell NYC Tech’s Alarming Ties to the Israeli Occupation
- Why is a New York hospital being sacrificed for an Israel-backed science facility?
- Birzeit University Right to Education Campaign Calls upon Cornell University to respect human rights and withdraw from its partnership with Technion
- New York to Host Israel’s Top Drone Lab
- USACBI: Open Letter to Cornell University: Don’t Collaborate with Apartheid
- Cornell University’s Students for Justice in Palestine statement and iPetition
- NYC’s Deadly Deal with Israeli Apartheid
- NYACT member Prof David Klein speaking on Law and Disorder Radio, January 2012 (starts at 32min)
- End Cornell University Collaboration with Technion
Boycotting the Technion:
In the UK:
- Putting the Spotlight on London university’s links to Israel’s war machine
- LSE: New concerns over human rights
Academic Boycott of Israel:
The Case for Cultural & Academic Boycott of Israel with intro by Ken Loach:
Organizations / Articles:
- Academic Boycott has to be Part of the BDS Campaign (Article by Ben White, October 2012)
- Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (PACBI)
- US Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (USACBI)
- European Platform for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (EPACBI)
- British Committee for Universities for Palestine (BRICUP)
- The Economy of the Occupation, The Academic Boycott of Israel (Report by the Alternative Information Center)
- Academic Boycott and the Israeli Left
- South African Academics Call for Boycott of Ben Gurion University
- Swedes Call for Academic Boycott of Israel
- ‘A level of racist violence I have never seen’: UCLA professor Robin D. G. Kelley
- An Open Letter from the U.S. Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (USACBI) in response to David Horowitz New York Times ad
- Omar Barghouti, Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions: The Global Struggle for Palestinian Rights (Chicago: Haymarket Books, 2011).
- Corporate Watch, Targeting Israeli Apartheid: A Boycott Divestment Sanctions Handbook (London: Corporate Watch, 2011).
- Audrea Lim, ed., The Case for Sanctions against Israel (London and New York: Verso, 2012).
- Rich Wiles, ed. Generation Palestine: Voices from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement (London: Pluto Press, 2013).
- In Canadian first, Carleton students pass Israel occupation divestment resolution by large margin
- Action: Support University of Regina Students’ Union’s BDS Resolution